Business Development Executive
Department: Marketing & Sales
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: MBA / PGDM with Marketing major
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services in turn generate new business leads and arrange meetings; and follow-up calls.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Handling RFP’s, RFI’s, conduct sales presentations and to create the sales channel for the management.
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Minimum Qualification: BE(CSE or IT) with MBA/PGDM with Marketing Major.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skill.
- Prior Banking & Financial Services Industry Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Numerical skills
- Basic IT skills