Department: Marketing & Sales
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: MBA / PGDM with Finance major
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Minimum Qualification: BE(CSE or IT) with MBA/PGDM with Finance Major.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Prior Banking & Financial Services Industry Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.