MEAN stack developer (with extensive Angular JS experience)
The candidate will be managed by our account managers placed abroad. Hence communication and inter-personal skills is key to get selected.
The employee will have to liaise with the manager on a daily basis.
Work assignment and status calls will happen at the beginning of the shift and at the end of the shift daily. Hence, work timings should be flexible.
- BE or B Tech in one of (CSE, IT or any Electronics Stream) or BSc (Computer Science or IT)
- Junior to senior level developer with 1.5 to 4 years of experience in web development
- At least 1.5 years of this experience should be in NodeJS development
- Any experience of additional JS frameworks like ExpressJS, BackBone.JS etc and Amazon Web Services will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication skills