QA Automation Engineer
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: BE or B Tech
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or similar technical field
- 3 – 7 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, cucumber
- Should have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java.
- Experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a added advantage
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to lead a team.