Sr. Designer Web, UI & UX
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: BE or B Tech in one of (CSE, IT or any Electronics Stream) or BSc (Computer Science or IT)
- If selected, the candidate will work for our Australian accounts.
- The candidate will be managed by our account managers in Australia and hence communication and inter-personal skills is key to get selected.
- The employee will have to liaise with the manager on a daily basis.
- Work assignment and status calls will happen at the beginning of the shift and at the end of the shift daily. Hence, Australian work timings will be applicable.
- Timings will still be flexible and work from home option can be availed as per the employee’s convenience.
- At least 15 months of commercial experience in designing visually stunning responsive website designs.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and in Design.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in HTML / CSS and responsive designs using Bootstrap or LESS.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.