Finabile’s “Loan Management System” software is geared to enhance operational productivity and deliver an exemplary customer servicing experience to micro-finance institutions.. Our robust and scalable solution is designed with the aim to provide a seamless and high impact technology infrastructure for your business to spread across different geographies.
Finabile loan management system simplifies the challenges your business will face as it grows. The system efficiently streamlines the process by offering easily-configurable modules for all types of loans. The system helps enhance the productivity enabling you to manage your customers in multiple locations through a single platform. Finabile also simplifies the decision making and loan management processes.
The Finabile loan management system has a suite of features that delivers operational efficiencies, augments your customer service function and full-scale reporting & analytics integration. Here are some key features that build momentum to your loan management function within the micro-finance and NBFC domain:
- Versatility – Your organization may disburse various types of loans. The Finabile loan management system can work with all types of loan products. Be it business loans, payday loans, or agricultural loans, the intricacies of different types of products are in-built into the system for faster processing.
- Compatibility – Be it individual loans, group loans, or joint liability group loans, you can expect seamless operations and unmatched accuracy with the solution
- Personalized – The solution offers immense potential for total customization as per your specific business model. Be it the interest calculation method, amortization, or rounding off protocols, you can configure every element of the loan management system as per your business rules.
- Multiple Disbursals – You can easily set the maximum outstanding balance with different loan products, such as home loans.
- Custom Data Capture – You can set the solution to capture individual data elements for a better loan management
- Loan Re-schedule Functionality – The solution helps you change the loan payment schedule of active accounts. You can apply actions like extending loan term and adding extra installments. You can also update the due dates for upcoming EMIs and integrate mid-term moratoriums and interest rate modification.
- Collateral Management – Robust collateral management module can be linked to particular Loan products, including handling margin calls, valuation of the collaterals, and manage liaison with other parties in the collateral chain.
- Index Lending Rates – Set period-specific base lending rates that are automatically applied to particular loan products or customer accounts.
- Total Guarantor Management – Get quick access to all information for guarantor linked to a particular customer account and manage it for better sharing and availability of the data.
- eKYC Process – Finabile’s eKYC process streamlines the entire on-boarding procedure. It fastens the verification and keeps you aside of all the paper works that consumes more time.
- Rule Engine – This feature enables the collection agent to configure their own parameters and evaluate the borrowers based on it. These parameters are structured based on the Organization’s needs. It also helps them reach the rural people with ease
- Credit Bureau Integrations – The loan origination system has a built-in credit scoring system. This enables a streamlined and efficient monitoring of credit performance for an application
- GPS-based Location Mapping – This serves as a key feature for policy compliance and security, through which the Collection Agent can be easily tracked. This path tracker enables GPS tracking tool in their phones, thereby letting you track them with ease
- Mobile Application – The Finabile’s mobile application eases the collection process. It has the offline-enabled feature, through which the Collection Agents can easily access the application and enter accurate data even at remote locations. This app is usually in sync with the database, thereby supporting the offline feature to a great extent.
Industries that can benefit from Finabile:
Retail – Consumer vehicle Loan, Customer durable loans, Personal Loan, Education loan, Mortgage loan, Gold loan, Loan to traders, and Women empowerment loans.
SME/ MSME – Business loan, Working capital Loan, Machinery loans, Loan against property, Purchase of Construction Equipment, and Purchase of Commercial Vehicle.
Group Lending – Micro-finance, Loans for Income Generation, Loans for Home Improvement, and Utility Loans.
Individual Lending – Loans for Income Generation and Loans For House Repair
Peer to Peer Lending – Short Term Loans
Why Choose Finabile Loan Management System?
At the heart of the comprehensive solution is its ability to let you build a strong customer base driven by exceptional service level quality. This is primarily driven by its all-round capabilities on automated loan management system that build-in several layers of security, automation, and efficiencies, at a fraction of cost.
Here are some advantages of opting for the Finabile loan management system:
- Built exclusively for the micro-finance and NBFC industry with a core focus on customer-centric servicing excellence.
- The business rules engine and workflow built into the solution ensures greater regulatory compliance, faster processing time, and efficiency enhancement. Together, they work to provide significant business traction.
- Granular reporting and dashboard capabilities provide deep insights to deliver actionable decision making.
- Enhanced mobility and device agnostic applications ensure wider outreach for the customers as well as field service personnel.
- The automated loan workflow ensures that all the processes involved right from applying for a loan, on-boarding, and collection are properly executed and managed from time-to-time.
- The sturdy reporting module helps create and publish a detailed financial report that gives a complete overview of the loan portfolio and reinforces decision making to a great extent.
- The hierarchical permission method restricts and maintains a consistent level of access to ensure policy compliance and security.
- The multiple gateway to submit the loan request promises consistent user experience.
What Finabile Comprises Of?
Finabile has pre-built activities covering everything related to the loan process starting from the loan documentation execution process to write off and everything in-between.
- Loan Account Creation
- Loan Disbursement Procedure
- Loan Scheduling
- Loan Rescheduling
- Funded & Non-Funded Limits Management
- Collateral Management
- Collection Workflow
- Balancing & Overdue
- Interest & Charges Application
- Account Settlement
- EMI Collections
- Fees Collections
- Repayment Schedule
- Write OFF
- Closure Process
Finabile Solutions for Cost Reduction & Speedier Loan Approvals
Finabile loan management system helps with
- Turnaround time
- Better service for customers
- Activity improvisation,
- Transparency, and
- Efficiency of their lending solutions
Connect with us to know more about our comprehensive lending solutions at Habile Technologies. Also, sign up with us for a detailed demo, as you can easily understand the processes involved in the Loan Management System.