William ThomasDomain Consultant
- Requirement analysis and management
- Analysis and Design using SSAD
- Test Architecture and management
- Quality Assurance Activities
- Databases Design and architectural concepts
- Functional SIT practices
- Corporate lending, Corporate
- Trade Finance
- Investment Banking
- Bank treasury (Foreign Exchange, Rupee and Securities)
- Credit Risk Management (Basel II)
- Capital Market (Wealth management & Private Banking)
William Thomas is Habile Technologies’ expert consultant and has almost four decades of experience in Trade Finance, Foreign Exchange Dealing, Capital Market, Corporate Credit, Core Banking and Business Process Management.
A true asset of Habile, William’s brings his vast experience, technical expertise and functional knowledge to the table. He plays a significant role in aligning our solutions with the long as well as the short term business goals of banks, financial institutions and other capital management companies.
William Thomas is a Certified Quality Analyst (CQA), Certified Information System Audit (CISA) and Certified Function Point Specialist (CFPS). A mathematician at heart, he has worked closely with some of the most renowned banks like ANZ Bank, Citibank, American Express, Bank of Tokyo, Standard Chartered and ABN Amro.